Stuart Redfern established Redfern Design in Dulwich, South London in 2003 after working for some of the best names in the design industry. Drawing on nearly 25 years experience, Redfern Design soon built-up a client list that includes global brands, small entrepreneurial start-ups and Not For Profit organisations.
In 2007, Redfern opened its office in Clerkenwell - the heart of one of London's creative hubs. After winning creative pitches for Travelex and the Foyer Federation, Redfern then secured lead design agency status for Luvata - the longest-standing, most diverse and innovative metal-and-manufacturing group in the world. In 2010 Redfern was chosen as sole brand and communications agency for Harrow Green, the office relocation and associated services group.
In 2012 Western Union Business Solutions was added to our list of FX clients - serving them on all aspects of their communications needs.
In 2014 Redfern relocated to Bethnal Green - close the the creative hubs of Shoreditch and Hoxton. We are now based in the amazing Pill Box studios. Pill Box is surrounded by the authentic railway arches and trendy East End bars and pubs. The building embraces its historical features which include lab tile floors, blue engineering brick columns and stunning water tower.
In 2014, Redfern won the marketing and branding contract for The British Board of Agrément (construction industry product certification) and Kingsley Napley (leading London law firm).
In 2015 Later we commenced a marketing overhaul of Schlumberger Business Consulting and Schlumberger Business Consulting Energy Institute's marketing materials.
In 2016 Redfern won Schlumberger Business Consulting (energy) and Macat (Education Information Technology)
In 2017 we won Travelport, Infinity FX, Emery Little, Eelah, Verifile
In 2018 we won The College of Podiatry
Right from the start Redfern have always believed in ideas first, design later. We continue practising this ideology on a daily basis.
Significant client wins over the years include:
- 2005 Merrill Lynch
- 2006 BlackRock
- 2007 Travelex
- 2007 Trliand Metals
- 2008 Luvata
- 2009 Syngenta
- 2010 Foyer Federation
- 2010 Harrow Green
- 2011 Benslow Trust and Albion Media
- 2012 Western Union and Riverbanks Clinic
- 2013 InTune Investor
- 2013 De Monchy Aromatics
- 2013 Conduit (118 118 brand)
- 2013 World Cancer Research Fund
- 2014 Chamberlyns Wealth Management service for executives and professionals
- 2014 Invest Consulting (Russia)
- 2014 Kingsley Napley - Law Firm
- 2014 British Board of Agrément
- 2015 Pause - UK's leading support programme for women
- 2016 Schlumberger Business Consulting, Macat
- 2017 Travelport, Infinity FX, Emery Little, Eelah, Verifile
- 2018 Macat
- 2018 The College of Podiatry
- 2019 Institute of Physics
- 2019 Cedar Communications rebrand